From Radiant Life:
Coconut oil is uniquely beneficial to health in ways that range from disease prevention to anti-aging. Whether taken as a supplement, used in cooking, or applied to the skin, the benefits of coconut oil are many!
Did you know?...
- Substituting coconut oil for vegetable oil in all your cooking is one of the best things you can do to help your thyroid gland, control your weight and brighten your mood.
- Coconut oil increases the body's metabolism, as it takes more energy to metabolize the medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) than the MCFAs provide. Eating meals containing MCFAs can increase your metabolic rate. When MCFAs are consumed, they are immediately converted into energy by the liver, not circulated in the bloodstream as lipoproteins, which then may be deposited as fat.
- A diet composed of saturated and monosaturated fats (butter, lard, coconut oil and olive oil) helps protect against heart disease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis and many other degenerative diseases.
- Heavy metals and other toxins in the body are eliminated by binding to dietary fats such as coconut oil, butter, and olive oil.
- Coconut oil contains the right kinds of fats that insulate the nerves, helping them to function normally.
- Coconut oil has been and often still is a main ingredient in baby formula (Coconut oil contains lauric acid, an important fatty acid that is abundantly found in breast milk).
So, enjoy coconut oil daily for its nutritional and health benefits!
1. Strengthen your immune system
2. Improve your digestion
3. Prevent premature aging of your skin
4. Promote healthy weight loss permanently
5. Protect against many degenerative diseases
6. Detoxify and heal your body through oral cleansing (oil pulling)
7. Improve your health
8. Beautify your hair and skin
9. Experience Nature's ultimate germ fighter (caprylic acid is a potent anti-fungal)
10. Recognize coconut oil as both a food and a medicine
Go to this link to order from Tropical Traditions coconut oil: