Some of these tips (I think) were taken from notes from Mercola's site
1. Plan every meal for a week
2. At least a third of all foods should be raw
3. Find ten healthy recipes you like and rotate them
4. Prepare meals in advance if possible like make your lunch before you go to bed or at breakfast, take out the night before what your going to make for dinner the next day, soak your grains or legumes a day in advance, etc.
5. Have eggs for breakfast, either soft boiled, over-easy, or raw in a smoothie
These tips will help you to eat the right foods and not give in to cravings.