by Brian Tracy
1. Decide exactly what you want in each area of your life-be specific!
2. Write it down clearly and in detail.
3. Set specific deadlines, if it's a large goal break it down into sub-deadlines and write them down and in order.
4. Make a list of everything you can think of that you are going to need to achieve your goal. As you think of new items, add them to your list.
5. Organize items on your list into a plan by placing them in proper sequence and priority.
6. Take action immediately on the most important thing you can do on your plan. This is very important.
7. Do something every day that moves you toward the attainment of one or more important goals. Maitain the momentum!