Things to do if you have high blood pressure:
1. Eat lots of raw cloves of garlic. Eat it on your salads and in your
soup (squeezed in your bowl) or you can take garlic caps. My grandmother brought her blood pressure down this way when she had it really high and was hemorrhaging from the nose profusely.
2. Eat good fats: raw organic butter, coconut oil, lard, and raw animal foods (raw dairy and meat), extra virgin cold pressed olive oil.
3. Eat bone broths, organic leafy green veggies especially salads, live sour kraut. My mom says eating bananas helps too. These foods are high in potassium, which you need to lower you blood pressure.
4. Take cod liver oil every day
5. Avoid all processed foods and commercial salt, use Celtic sea salt.
6. Avoid alcohol, coffee, soft drinks, and fruit juices from concentrate
7. Temporarily cut down to miniscule amounts of grains or avoid completely for a few weeks.
9. Pray, meditate, talk to God. This is good for you soul and it helps reduce stress, but most importantly you're loving God.
10. Do deep breathing exercises and make sure you breath deeply.
Many people in America especially breath shallowly thus causing stress and a lack of oxygen.
11. Get enough regular sleep
12. Drink enough good water.
Some of this was taken from Dr.Thomas S. Cowen's The Fourfold Path to Healing, most of these suggestions were from my Mom and Dad who both recently lowered their blood pressure this way (eating lots of garlic, taking cod liver oil and avoiding the above mentioned foods and eating the correct fats and foods.)These are good suggestions for everyday healthy living.
"Red palm oil is a must for stroke victims and for those who have a family history of this problem. It keeps the blood thin and free flowing. This miracle "cure all" actually dissolves dangerous arterial plaque that can lead to heart attack. ...78% of arterial plaque is oxidized fat, stuck there by our modern diet filled with bad trans fats"