- 1 bar Fels-Naptha soap, grated
- 1 cup Arm & Hammer All Natural Super Washing Soda
- 1/2 cup Borax
1. Boil 4 cups water on stove and add the grated soap, slowly, stirring until melted.
2. Fill a five gallon bucket half full of hot tap water.
3. Add melted soap, laundry soda, and borax. Stir.
4. Fill to the top with more hot tap water and stir again.
5. Allow to sit overnight.
6. Fill a large laundry detergent dispenser 1/3 to 1/2 full of water, and fill the rest of way with detergent mix. Shake container before each use.
7. Use as much or little for each individual load as you prefer. I used 1/4 cup at first, then tried 1/2 cup and even 3/4 cup and had no problems. Depends on size of load.