from Spirit Daily:(see also Snopes review of information)>
Clorox vs Peroxide VERY interesting and inexpensive. This was written
by Becky Ransey of Indiana (a doctor's Wife), and I want to share it>
with you. She was over recently for coffee and smelled the bleach I was
using to clean my toilet and counter tops. This is what she told me. 'I
would like to tell you of the benefits of that Plain little ole bottle
of 3% peroxide you can get for under $1.00 at any drug store. What
does bleach cost?
My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years, And most
doctors don't tell you about peroxide. Have you Ever smelled bleach in
a doctor's office? NO!!!
Why? because it smells, and it is not healthy! Ask the nurses who work
in the doctor's offices, and ask them if they use bleach at home. They
are wiser and know better!
Did you also know bleach was invented in the late 40's? It's chlorine,
folks! And it was used to kill our Troops. Peroxide was invented during
WWI in the 20's. It was used to save and help cleanse the needs of our
troops and hospitals.
Please think about this:
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle)
and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it
when I bathe.) No more canker sores, and your teeth will be whiter
without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of
3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and
leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe,
or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to
kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of
peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let
6. Soak any infections or cuts in
3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. My husband has
seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine but was healed by
soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and Water and
keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without Harming your septic
system like bleach or most other Disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture
whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to
kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, and then blow your nose into
9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right
away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten
minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair, spray the
50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You
will not have the peroxide-burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages
but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or
dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually, so it's not a drastic change.
11. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help get rid of
boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of
whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing,
pour it directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub
it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors. There is no smearing, which is
why I love it so much for this.
14. Another place it's great is in the bathroom, if someone has been
careless & has wet on the floor around the toilet & it's begun to smell
of urine. Just put some peroxide in a spray bottle & spray. In the
blink of any eye all the smell will be gone & the bacteria eliminated!
I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be
without! With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad there's a way
to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner! ' This
information really woke me up. I hope you gain something from it, too.
Pass it on! Clorox vs peroxide VERY interesting and inexpensive.